Security - Protect your online assets: - LastPass
Save as You Go
Download and setup with LastPass in minutes. Once you’ve created your account, LastPass prompts you to save new sites as you browse – so you’ll never lose another password.
After saving a website’s username and password, LastPass will autofill the login when you return to that site. No thought, no typing, no work required – LastPass does it for you.
Centralize Your Data
See all your accounts and passwords in one easy-to-use “vault”, where you can edit, delete, and organize your stored data. LastPass syncs automatically, so you’re up-to-date, wherever you are.
Streamline Online Shopping
Set up a Profile for each credit card, family member, billing and shipping address. When you’re registering for an account, or ready to complete a payment, select the Profile you want, and complete the form in a single click.
Unlimited Devices with Premium
Go Premium to get the convenience of unlimited sync across all your devices, whether desktops, smartphones, or tablets.
Perform an Audit
Run the LastPass Security Challenge to check your progress, and identify areas where you can continue to improve your online security. LastPass also alerts you to weak and duplicate passwords as you’re logging in to your accounts, so you can generate new ones immediately.
- Record Your Most Important Information
- Create secure notes for credit cards, insurance cards, memberships, WiFi logins, passports, driver’s licenses, and more. Store the information you need to keep safe and private.
- Backup Sensitive Documents
- Attach documents and images to your secure notes. LastPass backs up your files automatically, so you always have a secure, digital copy.
- Share Accounts – The Right Way
- Send logins for shared accounts to friends and family who are fellow LastPass users. Keep passwords “hidden”, and delete when needed.